Shopping Centre Access Bridge, Belle Vale
The project comprised the removal of a redundant reinforced concrete access bridge
crossing a major arterial road and linking a residential estate with a busy shopping centre.
Our Works Comprised:
- Design and installation of temporary works to support the retained end of the bridge
where it joined the shopping centre.
- Liaison with LA and Highways authorities, arranging 24 hour road closure and traffic diversions.
- Liaison with shopping centre operator and local residents.
- Installation of temporary shopping centre access ramps , signage and lighting.
- Demolition and clearance of rc bridge spanning main arterial road during 24 hour closure.
- Repairs to deteriorated bridge landing structure at shopping centre entrance and
installation of new parapet rc walls